You can now access your full vaccine record through the Digital Vaccine Record by clicking the button below!
Vaccine clinics are by appointment on the first three Wednesdays of the month. To schedule an appointment, call (530)233-6311.
Modoc County Public Health offers all ACIP (Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices) recommended vaccines for children 0-18 years of age who qualify through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program.
VACCINES FOR CHILDREN
Vaccines for Children (VFC) is a federally funded program that allows Modoc County Public Health to provide free vaccines to the following populations:
- Children who are Medi-Cal and/or CHDP eligible
- Children who are uninsured
- Children who are American Indian or Alaskan Native
AVAILABLE VACCINES FOR ADULTS
We offer a select number of adult vaccines to individuals who do not have insurance that covers the cost of the vaccine. The vaccines that are currently available for adults are Tdap, Hep A, Hep B, and shingles.
Public Health also provides annual flu vaccinations to Modoc County residents who are 6 months of age and up. 2023 Flu Vaccine Clinic Schedules will be available in September.
Immunization Resources and Information Websites:
- CDPH immunization program:
- Vaccines for Children Program: http://eziz.org/
- California Immunization Registry: http://cairweb.org/
- Shots for School: http://www.shotsforschool.org/
- Vaccine Information Statements:
- Travelers' Health (CDC): http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
- Pregnancy Shots:
- Immunization Action Coalition: www.immunize.org/
- California Immunization Coalition: www.immunizeca.org
- Shot by Shot – Real stories from real parents; Stories of vaccine-preventable diseases, ShotByShot.org https://www.shotbyshot.org/